Sunday, February 27, 2011

THE ROCK

The Rock

* Jesus Is .............. The stone cut out of Heaven's mountain without hands. He is- The Rock in a weary land.
  • Jesus Is the Rock that hits the foundation of the gentile image (our earthly creation of the flesh) and tears down the kingdoms of this earth. Daniel 2:34,35,44,45.
  • All earthly life is formed out of earthly rock, (dust is powdered rock). All of those who are born again of God's Spirit are being formed out of God's Heavenly Rock, which is our Great Deliverer, Jesus Christ!
God is the Rock that forms Heaven's Mountain. Jesus is The Stone cut out of Heaven's Mountain.
Messianic Verses ...............
........"The God of my rock; in Him will I trust: He is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my savior. You save me from violence." -- 2 Samuel 22: 3.
......."The Lord lives; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation."
-- 2 Samuel 22:47.
........"Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I." -- Psalms 61:1,2.
* Jesus is ............ The rock that is higher than I. He is the Rock of our salvation.
......."Behold, a King shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgment. And a man shall be as a hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land." Isaiah 32:1.
"He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet on a rock, and established my goings." Psalms 40: 2.
........."Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged." Isaiah 51:1.
* Jesus Is ................. The rock from whence the righteous are hewn. The pit and the miry clay from which we are dug is the earthly creation of our flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment